The Saskatchewan Forage Council (SFC) just released a new issue of the Saskatchewan Hay & Pasture Report. Take a look for information on:
- how to manage alfalfa weevils
- a new sanfoin variety for bloat-free alfalfa (research supported by BCRC | FRG.02.09)
- research on the nutritional value of cool season corn silage
- the extent of alfalfa winterkill in the U.S.
- forage market information from Saskatchewan and surrounding jurisdiction
- working with your local Regional Forage Specialist
Download the June 2013 Saskatchewan Hay & Pasture Report here: http://www.saskforage.ca/Coy%20Folder/Publications/Hay%20Report/SK_Hay_Pasture_Report_June_2013.pdf
Click here to subscribe to the BCRC Blog and receive email notifications when new content is posted.
The sharing or reprinting of BCRC Blog articles is welcome and encouraged. Please provide acknowledgement to the Beef Cattle Research Council and list the website address, www.BeefResearch.ca.
We welcome your questions, comments and suggestions. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or generate public discussion by posting your thoughts below.