As someone who follows the BCRC Blog, you’re almost guaranteed to be what we call a ‘Canadian beef industry stakeholder’, meaning you
- own or manage beef cattle,
- conduct research on beef, cattle or forages,
- are a large animal veterinarian,
- own or work for an abattoir/beef processor,
- are a government employee in a beef-related role,
- work or volunteer for an organization that actively supports the beef industry, or
- have another valuable role that supports and relies on Canadian beef production.
You hold a stake in the industry, so the Beef Cattle Research Council (BCRC) relies on your input on research and extension issues.
When you answer these 16 questions by March 5th, you will inform the next five-year Canadian Beef Research and Technology Transfer Strategy and impact the long-term competitiveness of the Canadian beef industry.
Click here to subscribe to the BCRC Blog and receive email notifications when new content is posted.
The sharing or reprinting of BCRC Blog articles is welcome and encouraged. Please provide acknowledgement to the Beef Cattle Research Council, list the website address, www.BeefResearch.ca, and let us know you chose to share the article by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome your questions, comments and suggestions. Contact us directly or generate public discussion by posting your thoughts below.