Organizations across the country are continually hosting events to give you an inside look at important research and offer practical advice on how to implement new technologies, improve productivity, prevent a wreck or save costs. These events are also a good opportunity to discuss how our industry is facing opportunities and challenges, and meet leading experts and other progressive cattlemen. Registration for many events are for little or no cost to producers.
Visit our Events Calendar often to
- view upcoming field days, seminars and conferences in your area,
- be reminded of nomination, survey or application deadlines,
- discover related career opportunities in the beef and forage sectors, and
- find out about online webinars where you can listen in on a live presentation right from your computer or phone.
Note that events are colour-coded by geography:
- BC: blue
- AB: yellow
- SK: green
- MB: orange
- ON: purple
- Maritimes: red
- Online: white with blue text
The sharing or reprinting of BCRC Blog articles is welcome and encouraged. Please provide acknowledgement to the Beef Cattle Research Council, list the website address, www.BeefResearch.ca, and let us know you chose to share the article by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome your questions, comments and suggestions. Contact us directly at email@example.com or generate public discussion by posting your thoughts