Prevent External Parasites from Bugging Your Cattle
This live webinar was held March 12, 2020.
External parasites can reduce weight gains, cause losses in milk and meat production, produce general weakness, cause mange and severe dermatitis, and create sites for secondary invasion of disease organisms. This webinar discusses methods on how to prevent and treat external parasites on cattle.
This webinar is available for one CE credit for RVTs and DVMs across Canada. After watching the entire webinar recording, you may take the quiz to receive a CE credit.
- Shaun Dergousoff, PhD, Agriculture Agri-Food Canada
- Kateryn Rochon, PhD, University of Manitoba
- 00:00 – 03:25 : Welcome comments and agenda
- 03:25 – 34:10 : Prevent external parasites from bugging your cattle: Shaun Dergousoff
- 34:15 – 51:40 : Prevent external parasites from bugging your cattle: Kateryn Rochon
- 51:40 – 1:05:48 : Question and Answer period
- Parasites – External (BCRC webpage)
- Prevent External Parasites from Sucking the Life Out of Your Herd (BCRC post)