Grazing Game Plan – How to Develop a Grazing Plan
February 9, 2022, 7:00 PM MT
A grazing plan that matches animal numbers to predicted forage yields should be set up before animal turnout. An important first step in developing a plan includes defining goals and objectives for the entire grazing operation. This webinar will cover the basics of developing a grazing plan.
- Christine O’Reilly, Forage and Grazing Specialist, OMAFRA
- Bluesette Campbell, B-C Ranches Meadow Lake, SK
- Jeremy Brown, Professional Agrologist, Saskatchewan
- Grazing Management (BCRC webpage)
- Two Methods, Four Steps for Calculating Carrying Capacity (BCRC article)