DNA is the genetic code that determines how an organism grows, what it looks like, and how it performs in a specific environment. This webinar will discuss how genomics can be used on both purebred and commercial operations.
This webinar was held November 26, 2019 from 7-8:00pm MST. Find more information about this topic and other BCRC webinars at http://www.beefresearch.ca/resources/…
- Stephen Miller, PhD., Director of Genetic Research for Angus Genetics Inc. (AGI) in Saint Joseph, Mo.
- 00:00 – 03:00 : Welcome comments and agenda
- 03:00 – 56:00 : Genomics 101
- 56:00 – 1:10:52 : Question and Answer period
- Genomics & Genetic Testing (BCRC webpage)