Nutrition Series Part 3: Making the Most of Low-Quality Forage – Tips for Improving Animal Performance
November 23, 2022, 7:00 PM MT
Whether forage supplies are limited or an opportunity exists to incorporate an alternative feed source, cattle have the ability to turn low-quality forage into high quality protein. This webinar will discuss how to make the most of low-quality forage without sacrificing body condition or production.
This webinar is available for one CE credit for RVTs and DVMs across Canada. After watching the entire webinar recording, you may take the quiz to receive a CE credit.
- Dr. Gabriel Ribeiro, Assistant Professor and Beef Industry Chair, University of Saskatchewan
- Kim Jo Bliss, Beef Producer and Crop Researcher, Emo, Ontario
- Nutrition Series Part 1: No Longer a Mystery — Feed Testing to Improve Herd Health and Feed Management (BCRC webinar)
- Nutrition Series Part 2: Hitting the Bullseye with Targeted Feeding – Feeding for Performance (BCRC webinar)
- Feed Quality, Testing & Analysis for Beef Cattle (BCRC tool)
- Alternative Feeds (BCRC webpage)
- Nutrition in Beef Cattle (BCRC webpage)